Those are two adorable boys! They look so happy and healthy. Hunter is now crawling... I miss his laying around days. Today he found the dog's bone and was playing with that, then got catnip and cardboard all over himself after playing on the cat's scratching pad... I have more baby proofing to do!
Så utrolig fine navn, Rannveig! Spesielt Oskar Johannes ;-) Alfred Edvard er også kjempefint! Lykke til med den store barnedåpen! Det er gøy med tvillingbarnedåp ;-)
4 kommentarer:
Oskar Johannes og Alfred Edvard! Fine navn. Edvard var med på navnelista til Benjamin helt til siste slutt:)Lykke til med barndåp på søndag!
Those are two adorable boys! They look so happy and healthy. Hunter is now crawling... I miss his laying around days. Today he found the dog's bone and was playing with that, then got catnip and cardboard all over himself after playing on the cat's scratching pad... I have more baby proofing to do!
Sara Matthews
Så utrolig fine navn, Rannveig! Spesielt Oskar Johannes ;-) Alfred Edvard er også kjempefint! Lykke til med den store barnedåpen! Det er gøy med tvillingbarnedåp ;-)
lykke til med dåpen, må Gud velsigne de små liva :) skal bli gøy å se bilder, vi føler oss jo på en måte bittelitt delaktig i det hele ;)
Legg inn en kommentar